Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friday, February 1: 9-10 AM -- weekly meeting with A.J. and Joey Powell.  Talked about when to send follow up emails to Visions Sponsor mail outs (Friday, March 8).  A.J. asked Joey to look over my initial mail out list and see if he could think of any other good choices for me to contact.  We talked about the Valentine's Day Bake Sale, specifically the idea of dressing up as movie characters.  I asked A.J. how and when we determine who will do what the day before the festival and the day of the festival.

                       10 PM-12 AM -- watched the second round of film submissions.  Interesting submissions.

Saturday, February 2: 2-5 AM -- woke up and couldn't sleep, so watched the films a second time and then scored them all.  I chose even fewer films to move on from this round than I did the first round.

Sunday, February 3: 2-2:20 PM -- added personal quote to my Visions bio and sent it to Ben Blevins.

No comments:

Post a Comment