Monday, March 25, 2013

Thursday, March 21: 6-7 PM.  Made some west coast phone calls (follow ups for mail outs).

Friday, March 22: Internship at Screen Gems, then to work at my job (no chance to make any west coast calls today).

Monday, March 23: 1-2 PM.  Made more west coast follow up calls during my lunch hour (I work in the Film Studies Equipment Room every Monday, from 9-5.  Also made some local follow up calls.  One of these was to Joe Dunton and Wilmington Camera Services, who expressed an interest, and wanted to know about our film, and our scholars.  I told him I could send him all of this information.  He said to do that, and added, "I'll see what I can do."  When we got off the phone, I sent all of that information to him, including the sponsorship info (again).

I also sent all of that information to my friend that I mentioned in class last week, Bruce Holsten (producer who has produced one or more of Terry Linehan's films).  A little later in the day, Bruce messaged me saying he had looked over what I had sent him, and will donate to our festival (he didn't specify how much).  He also said he plans on attending.

Tuesday, March 24.  12:30-12:45 AM.  Went onto the Wacky Buttons website to look at what they require file wise for an order, turn around times, shipping, etc.  I have decided on the 1-1/2" buttons, as they are not much more than the 1" ones, but are considerably larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment